Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winners For Sketch 64


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Cindy has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Cindy Brumbaugh CindyLeeBeeDesigns

Image


Wow!  Thanks to everyone who participated in playing with my sketch this week.  The creations were all incredibly beautiful.  Making only one choice is torture!   

I kept going back to Cindy's gorgeous Valentine.  First and foremost, the crisp, clean look was so appealing to me.  Added to that, the textures, colors and bling sealed the deal for me.  This card is so well organized and put together.   Congratulations, Cindy!  You're my pick for the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Linda Callahan!

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Thanks so much Allisa for choosing my card this week as a Perfect Princess - it was so nice to wake up to find my card had been chosen. Congrats to Cindy and all the Perfect Princesses for your picks!