Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Winners for Sketch 45


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Cindy has chosen her Queen!




And the Queen of Clean:

Anne Marie Hile of Stampin' Anne



With Anne Marie, it's always in the details, and, WOW!, what details this card has!  This card has everything:  wonderful texture, great color coordination and details galore, yet it remains very fresh and clean.  Congratulations, Anne Marie!  You're the Queen of Clean this week!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Lesley Croghan!

9 comments:

Andrea W said...

Great cards! Congrats to the winners.

LeAnne said...

Wow, thanks so much for the pick today! Brightened up my day, and I so enjoyed seeing all the others---congrats to ALL!!

Mikki said...

Thanks for selecting my card as one of the winners!! So excited. Congrats to all the winner...everyone's card is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you! Thank you so much for choosing my card Ann! I'm so glad you liked it! I'm honored to be your prince! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you! Thanks so much for choosing my card Ann! I'm glad that you like it and I'm honored to be your prince! :-)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Whoa! This made my day today! *happy dance* Thank you SO much for selecting my card and congrats to all the picks this week. Such awesome creative inspiration! :)

shamav said...

Congratulations to the winners and specially to Anne Marie HILE foor her CLASS CARD !

Narelle Farrugia said...

Thanks Jen for picking my card this week! Congrats to everyone for your wins - such gorgeous cards!

terryanndiack said...

that is definately a winning card...great color choices/balance and attention to detail