Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"We're Going Long" this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley here!  Super Bowl Weekend is coming up!  I know nothing of football, other than my hubby LOVES to watch it and so we will be having some family over to watch the big game.  I know a few of my Freshly Made design team members love the sport too...so this week "We're Going Long" with our sketch designed by me!  I hope you like it!



The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!  I love what the ladies have created!  We are also happy to welcome Kim and Tracey to our team for February!!



Kim S-Guest Designer



Tracey-Guest Designer


We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, February 6th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Great sketch! I almost never make long cards so this will be a good one to get my brain going!

As for football...I'm a diehard fan and my team is in the Super Bowl!! GO GIANTS!! :0)

None None said...

What a great twist, Lesley! Look forward to giving this a try!

Jen Mitchell said...

Go Pats! {Sorry Linda}!

Michelle said...

Beautiful sketch! Love the DT cards!

Patrice said...

wonderful sketch!

Lynn said...

beautiful sketch and fab DT cards. Have missed the posting again!, but have used the sketch. Thanks. x